Managers, we are approaching decision time once again. I will announce whether we will play or not in the June 60's tournament this coming weekend, and will do the same one week later for the June 50's tournament. But, whatever happens, have your Players ready for all the changes we will have to make when we do get on the field. It will be quite awhile before we play in a normal situation.
Have your Players ready to:
- Practice "distancing" before, during and after contests.
- No hand shakes or close circles after the game. You can pray, but stay 6' away from each other.
- Only half the team at a time will be in the dugout. Half the team will be outside the dugout and fence.
- Managers will check in at a table set aside from the Directors. That will place a huge emphasis on the Manager being correct.
- We already have rules in place regarding sliding and close plays, but go over those with your Players.
- There will be more of course, so stay in communication with your Area Director or me going forward.
Talk to you soon friends. God bless and stay safe.